More bass. Less space.
With 1,000 watts of power, the Bose® F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look. And now getting your unit to the venue is easier, too. The F1 Subwoofer features strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- 1,000 watts of power packing all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's lighter and easier to carry
- Two 10-inch high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that's light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch with selections for NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ can be set to a high-pass filter or full range, allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
||27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (57 lbs)
|F1 system stack:
||73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (101.5 lbs)
• 1 F1 Subwoofer
• 1 F1 Subwoofer stand
• 1 IEC line cord
• 1 Owner's Guide
• F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
• Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
• Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
• Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
• Rated power: 1,000 W
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.